Home / User comments

Filter
Display

• jovita24 - Wednesday 1 April 2015 21:12
    Hi, my name is Miss
    jovita gomez, i saw your profile which looks nice to me and i am interested to have good friendship with you. I will tell you more about me and send my pictures to you as soon as you reply to my email. jovitagomez140@hotmail.com
    I will be waiting for your mail soon.
    Yours Sincerely jovita
  • jovita24 - Wednesday 1 April 2015 21:10
    Hi, my name is Miss
    I will be waiting for your mail soon.
    Yours Sincerely jovita
  • Chamiaou - Wednesday 1 April 2015 20:54
    Superbe femme. Quelle liberté et quel naturel, nue sans se poser plus de question que ça.
  • jovita24 - Wednesday 1 April 2015 20:54
    Hi, my name is Miss
    jovita gomez, i saw your profile which looks nice to me and i am interested to have good friendship with you. I will tell you more about me and send my pictures to you as soon as you reply to my email. jovitagomez 140 @ h o t m a i l. c o m
    I will be waiting for your mail soon.
    Yours Sincerely jovita
  • Chamiaou - Wednesday 1 April 2015 20:52
    Photo plus qu'érotique, la femme n'est certainement pas naturiste (visiblement).

Dommage car elle est superbe.
  • jovita24 - Wednesday 1 April 2015 20:52
    Hi, my name is Miss
    I will be waiting for your mail soon.
    Yours Sincerely jovita
  • jovita24 - Wednesday 1 April 2015 20:51
    Hi, my name is Miss
    I will be waiting for your mail soon.
    Yours Sincerely jovita
  • jovita24 - Wednesday 1 April 2015 20:49
    Hi, my name is Miss
    I will be waiting for your mail soon.
    Yours Sincerely jovita
  • jovita24 - Wednesday 1 April 2015 20:48
    Hi, my name is Miss
    I will be waiting for your mail soon.
    Yours Sincerely jovita
  • jovita24 - Wednesday 1 April 2015 20:47
    Hi, my name is Miss
    I will be waiting for your mail soon.
    Yours Sincerely jovita